Friday, November 03, 2006

My Stuff at the Museum Shop

For the last month or so, I have been very busy working on a commission for the boutique at the Museum of Civilization here in the Ottawa area. I was very excited to see a collection of my work displayed for the first time commercially!

In conjunction with this, I am posting a
free knitted purse pattern featuring Noro's beautiful Kureyon yarn, based on some of the small bags I've been making. Let me know if you've got any questions as this is the first time I've ever written out a pattern like this. My only request is that if you would like to use it in any commerical way including teaching, please get in touch with me first.

If you like these little bags, but are not a knitter, I'm always happy to do custom work as well.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your stuff is amazing! I have yet to attempt felting (intentionally that is).

4:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home