Thursday, April 06, 2006

These are some bowls I've been knitting and felting - as you can see, I'm still at the experimental stage, but so far I'm happy with the results. If anyone knows how to make them stiffer, please let me know!













The purple and green bowl was my first one - it's made with two strands of yarn that I salvaged from a thrift shop scarf and dyed in the microwave.













The pink bag is more salvaged and dyed yarn - it's very thick and came out a couple of different shades - I used the darker stuff on the bottom and handles.










Here you can see my big tote bag - it's done mostly in bulky Lopi and has tabs and a facing knitted into the top to hold the straps (unfortunately the cats were napping someplace else so there isn't any scale reference).









This is a version of a knitting tote that I designed - it's nice and roomy and has lots of pockets - the patchwork on the front is actually a big magazine-sized pocket - it was made as a present for someone special.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that bag! And the "someone special" it was for does, too. Thanks again, Dragonlady!

2:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home